Advance Fire Technology offer a comprehensive range of services in our fire division from maintenance of systems in high rise buildings to power stations throughout Queensland, New South Wales, South Australia, Victoria and Tasmania.
Advance Fire Technology is a remote area sector specialist. Over the past 18 years we have serviced and maintained a number of power stations including:
- Tarong Energy (For 10 Years)
- Wivenhoe Hydro Power Station (For 10 Years)
- CS Energy – Callide Power (For 8 Years)
- Stanwell Power station
We specialise in the installation and maintenance of fire detection, sprinkler and hydrant systems with a variety of non-propriety products.
It is our aim ensure that your building’s fire safety systems are operating at their optimum performance.
Our individual maintenance contracts can be tailored to suit specific needs thereby reducing overall costs and providing maximum flexibility to our clients.
We provide inspection, servicing and maintenance for the following:
- Clean Agent Suppression Systems
- Emergency and Exit Lighting
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Fire Hydrants
- Fire Pumps
- Fire Sprinkler Systems (wet pipe, dry pipe, pre-action, deluge and standpipe systems)
- Hood Fire Extinguishing Systems
- Portable Fire Extinguishers
- Pressure Reducing Valve Testing
- Special Hazards Suppression Systems
- Fire Doors
- Passive Fire Penetrations
- Fire Safety Advisors
- Fire Evacuation Diagrams
We provide a comprehensive selection of Fire Protection Inspection Services:
Our professional technicians and service personnel possess up-to-date knowedlge of fire codes, many insurance requirements and the various types of fire protection systems. With the combination of regular fire protection inspections and a professional service team to assist in the mainentance of your systems, you can rest assured that your systems are prepared to offer life safety for the building, its occupants and contents therein.